Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma looked every bit the perfect newlywed couple as they posed for the cameras at their grand reception in Mumbai today.Striking a pose at the Astor Ballroom of the St Regis hotel in Lower Parel, Mumbai, the couple made heads turn at this reception.Before the Mumbai reception, Virat and Anushka hosted a reception for their family and friends on December 21 in Delhi.Virat Kohli & Anushka Sharma arrive at St Regis hotel in Lower Parel for their wedding reception pic.twitter.com/rCFbkHJB8I- ANI (@ANI) December 26, 2017Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma’s lavish reception at the St Regis hotel in Lower Parel, Mumbai tonight, is one of the biggest events of the [email protected] and @AnushkaSharma arrive at St Regis hotel in Mumbai’s Lower Parel for their post wedding reception! #VirushkaReception #Virushka pic.twitter.com/LTn3nyHbFV- Virat KohliÂ¹â¸ (@ViratCrew) December 26, 2017Boman Irani and his wife, Zenobia, were one of the first guests to arrive at Virat and Anushka’s wedding reception in [email protected] with his wife, arrives at @imVkohli – @AnushkaSharma’s post wedding reception! #Virushka #VirushkaReception pic.twitter.com/fZx3wp29E8- Virat KohliÂ¹â¸ (@ViratCrew) December 26, 2017The first video from inside the venue is here. A fan club of the cricketer shared a sneak-peek of the set-up on Twitter.Exclusive Video ï¿½??ï¿½ Reception setup at St Regis Mumbai for #VirushkaReception tonight â¤ï¸ pic.twitter.com/sEjMYK8LCC- Virat KohliÂ¹â¸ (@ViratCrew) December 26, 2017Virat and Anushka reached the hotel earlier this evening. While Virat was seen in a t-shirt and track pants, Anushka sported a jumpsuit, with her traditional chooda in [email protected] and @AnushkaSharma arrive at St Regis hotel in Mumbai’s Lower Parel for their post wedding reception! #VirushkaReception #Virushka pic.twitter.com/nsmuv3A8fJ- Virat KohliÂ¹â¸ (@ViratCrew) December 26, 2017This is their second reception, after the one in Delhi, which was attended by none other than Prime Minister Narendra Modi.The reception is Mumbai is being attended by all the big names from the world of Bollywood, including Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor and others.Cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag and Zaheer Khan are also at the function, along with Virat’s entire Indian cricket team.After their reception in Mumbai, newlyweds Virat and Anushka will travel to South Africa where the cricketer will gear up for the upcoming series, which includes three Tests, six One Day Internationals (ODIs) and three Twenty20 International (T20I) matches.Anushka will ring in the New Year with Virat, and then return to Mumbai in the first week of January, where she will resume shooting for Aanand L Rai’s film with Shah Rukh Khan.ALSO SEE | Full Coverage: Virushka WeddingALSO SEE | Virat and Anushka Mumbai reception: Latest UpdatesALSO WATCH: PM Modi attends Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma’s grand Delhi reception
Gini Wijnaldum warns Liverpool: We could fall away like Man Utd!by Paul Vegas7 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveLiverpool midfielder Gini Wijnaldum says they will not under-estimate Manchester United at Old Trafford tomorrow.United have made their worst start to a Premier League campaign, but Wijnaldum says Liverpool still respect them.“The way we handle every match is to respect the opponent and give 100 per cent,” he said. “We try to do everything as good as possible, to work as hard as possible.“Every game in the Premier League is tough. Look at the results we have had. I can’t remember a game where it was easy. “We have won them all so far because we give everything and were totally concentrated. Also we have had a little bit of luck.”United’s decline is a shock to those fans who grew up during the trophy-laden years of Sir Alex Ferguson and Wijnaldum claims it could happen to any big club – even Liverpool.“It can happen to anyone,” he said. “It could happen to Liverpool, or Manchester United. It has happened to big clubs in Holland, but I don’t really think about it. I concentrate more on Liverpool.” About the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say
Twitter/@ClemsonTigersIndiana fans have already started a campaign to get ESPN’s College GameDay to come to their school for the Hoosiers’ game against Ohio State on October 3, but it may be a hard sell. There are a number of great games that day, including Alabama-Georgia in Athens, and Clemson-Notre Dame at Death Valley. The Tigers are jumping in the ring to try and win GameDay’s heart. They even put together a screenshot of a Match.com profile to show why Death Valley is the venue for GameDay in a few weeks.Hi @CollegeGameDay — we know you’re busy this Saturday but maybe we could get together next week? DM if interested… pic.twitter.com/f6N5xoULJi— Clemson Athletics (@ClemsonTigers) September 23, 2015Indiana’s video was definitely a good appeal, but Clemson might have them in creativity. If the Tigers and Fighting Irish remain undefeated through this weekend, this might be the clubhouse leader for October 3’s GameDay location.
Four of the West End’s top musicals play host to very special performances by pop stars to benefit the BBC’s Children in Need charity as part of POP Goes The Musical this year.Alexandra Burke will be taking to the stage of the Queen’s Theatre on London’s Shaftesbury Avenue on September 18 to perform a hit song from the legendary “Les Misérables” – the world’s longest-running musical.“I’m so excited to be part of BBC Children in Need this year. It’s an amazing cause and helps so many people,” said Alexandra. “I was absolutely blown away by Les Misérables when I saw the show and to join the cast of one of the West End’s most famous musicals is a real honour. I hope everyone goes to www.lastminute.com/pudsey to buy tickets and support the charity.”Boy band Blue will be taking to the stage of the Prince Edward Theatre on London’s Old Compton Street on October 11 to perform a hit song from the musical “Jersey Boys” – the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.“We are so excited to join BBC Children in Need’s POP Goes the Musical,” they said. “Blue will be turning Red for BBC Children in Need when we put on the famous Jersey Boys’ Red Jackets for this one-off performance. It is an amazing chance and for such a great cause!”Spice Girl Geri Halliwell will take to the stage on October 25 for Singin’ In The Rain.“I have a thing for rain, so I am very excited to be performing in the West End musical Singin’ in the Rain and it’s all for BBC’s Children in Need,” said Geri. “Just imagine – for one night I get to perform in this classic musical!”And Macy Gray and Stooshe will be taking to the stage of the Lyric Theatre on London’s Shaftesbury Avenue on November 15 to perform a hit song from “Thriller: Live”, a celebration of the hit songs of Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5.“We are sooo excited to be a part of BBC Children in Need POP Goes the Musical,” said the girls from Stooshe. “It will be a totally, brand new experience to get up on a West End stage in Thriller: Live, but we can’t wait to help such an amazing cause!”To find out more, click here.
AUSTIN, Texas – The owner of a Texas company that makes untraceable 3D-printed guns said Tuesday that he has begun selling the blueprints through his website to anyone who wants to make one, after a federal court order barred him from posting the plans online.Cody Wilson said at a news conference that he started selling the plans Tuesday morning and that he had already received nearly 400 orders. He said he’ll sell the plans for as little as a penny to anyone in the U.S. who wants them.“Anyone who wants to get these files is going to get them,” Wilson said, noting he can only sell to U.S. customers. “They can name their own price.”Wilson said that blueprints purchased through his company’s website could be downloaded on a thumb drive and shipped to buyers by standard mail, sent by email or sent by some other secure download transfer. Some of his first sales included purchases made with crypto currency, he said.Nineteen states and the District of Columbia had sought an injunction to stop a settlement that the State Department reached with Wilson’s Austin-based company, Defence Distributed, after the agency removed the 3D gun-making plans from a list of weapons or technical data that are not allowed to be exported. The states argued that online access to the undetectable plastic guns would pose a security risk and could be acquired by felons or terrorists.On Monday, U.S. District Judge Robert Lasnik in Seattle blocked Defence Distributed from posting the blueprints online, saying, “It is the untraceable and undetectable nature of these small firearms that poses a unique danger.”But Wilson said the ruling still allows him to sell the blueprints even if he can’t post them online for free, widespread distribution.“Regulation under the (law) means that the files cannot be uploaded to the internet, but they can be emailed, mailed, securely transmitted, or otherwise published within the United States,” the ruling said on its final page.“I’m following yesterday’s orders that direct me to sell the files,” Wilson said. “The judge was very gracious to put that in black lettering.”Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson, whose office oversaw the federal lawsuit, said Tuesday that he believes the judge’s ruling makes Wilson’s latest actions illegal.“Because of our lawsuit, it is once again illegal to post downloadable gun files to the internet. I trust the federal government will hold Cody Wilson, a self-described ‘crypto-anarchist,’ accountable to that law,” Ferguson said. “If they don’t, President Trump will be responsible for anyone who is hurt or killed as a result of these weapons.”Andy Reuss, a U.S. Department of Justice spokesman, declined to comment.Wilson said he anticipates that states may try to sue to stop him from selling the plans, but that he is raising money for his legal defence. He also said he will continue to challenge the Monday court order.Wilson said he believes he could have previously sold the blueprints but didn’t because he wanted to be able to post them online for widespread, free distribution.“For many years I chose not to sell these files. I was an open source advocate,” Wilson said. “I don’t expect to make money on it.”___Bellisle reported from Seattle.___Follow Jim Vertuno on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JimVertunoFollow Martha Bellisle at https://twitter.com/marthabellisle
Companies in this story: (TSX:ATD.B)The Canadian Press LAVAL, Que. — Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. beat expectations as its net earnings rose nine per cent in its most recent quarter thanks in part to acquisitions and lower taxes.The Quebec-based retailer, which reports in U.S. dollars, says its net earnings attributable to shareholders were US$473.1 or 84 cents per diluted share for its second quarter of its 2019 financial year.That’s up from $432.5 million or 76 cents per share from the same period the previous year.Adjusted profits that exclude one-time items in both periods increased to 84 cents a share for the quarter, up five per cent from 80 cents in the second quarter of 2018.Revenues rose 21 per cent to $14.7 billion, up from $12.1 billion as same-store merchandise revenues — a key retail metric —rose by 5.1 per cent in Canada, 4.4 per cent in the U.S. and 4.6 per cent in Europe. The company was expected to earn 82 cents per share in adjusted profits on $13.9 billion of revenues, according to analysts polled by Refinitiv.
On May 17th, 2019, Hudson’s Hope RCMP stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation and found the driver to have a warrant for arrest. The driver was arrested and later released on a Promise to Appear in Prince George court on outstanding matters. On May 18th, 2019, Hudson’s Hope RCMP, Peace Region Traffic Services and relief RCMP members from across the region, located a theft of fuel in progress on Johnson Creek FSR. Two suspects were arrested and later released on Promise to Appear in court. Anyone with information regarding current or past investigations can contact the Hudson’s Hope RCMP directly at 250-783-5241 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477. Hudson’s Hope RCMP wish to remind everyone, especially campers, that proper fire safety will be enforced during the summer. Please ensure you know your responsibilities for starting, maintaining and extinguishing your fires. To Report a Wildfire;1-800-663-5555 or *5555 from a cellular phoneFire Information by Phone; HUDSON’S HOPE, B.C. – Cst. William McKenna with the Hudson’s Hope RCMP has published a policing report which says that police responded to approximately 35 calls for service between April 18th and May 20th.Five check-stop roadblocks were conducted in an effort to deter impaired driving and enforce the Motor Vehicle Act and Regulations. Several check-stops were jointly conducted with CVSE officers who issued several violation tickets and remove defective vehicles from the roadway. One impaired driver was located and issued a 90-day Immediate Roadside driving prohibition. 30 written violations and warning tickets were issued to drivers in April. Hudson’s Hope RCMP in conjunction with Marg’s Mini Mart, have begun their positive ticketing campaign and will be issuing youth free ice cream tickets for positive behaviour. On May 14th, 2019, Hudson’s Hope RCMP received a report of a break and enter into two Atco trailers along Hwy 29 near Farrell Creek. The file is still under investigation at this time. File 2019-141 refers. For recorded information on campfires, open fire bans and travel restrictions, call toll-free:1-888-3FOREST (1-888-336-7378)Fire Information Online;www.BCWildfire.cawww.facebook.com/BCForestFireInfotwitter.com/bcgovfireinfo
Rabat- According to Le360, the SNI holding decided to forego selling alcoholic beverages in both its distribution groups, Marjane and Acima. The decision is reportedly inevitable and will be executed in stages in 2014. Expanding this decision from Marjane to Acima came as a shock to some. “We felt it coming , but we didn’t want to believe it; This decision is a disaster for all professionals in the sector”, confessed a Marjane-Acima provider. He also added that Marjane and Acima represent roughly 30-40 % of the market’s sale of alcohol in Morocco. “The sale of alcohol in Marjane is worth more than 900 million dirhams in turnover, with a net profit of 300 million dirhams ” the provider précised.Marjane and Acima’s general administrations chose not to comment on the news. However, a testimony was collected from a Marjane isle manager. “The store staff is very happy. Our salary is no longer containing Haram Dirhams”, he expressed. Of 32 Marjane supermarkets, only eleven still sell alcohol and “the permanent closure of Alcohol’s sections should come in full effect following a previously established and irrevocable schedule”, says the same source. The SNI hasn’t justified the decision, and clients and providers alike wonder about the reasons that prompted the holding to stop selling alcoholic beverages.This scheduled closing should be completed by early 2014, for Marjane and by the end of the same year for the 33 stores outlets of Acima supermarkets.© Morocco World News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed
Naismith College Player
Nikola Kalinic’s agent has confirmed that the forward is looking to leave AC Milan this summer with Atletico Madrid rumoured to be interested in signing himMilan appears to be going from bad to worse at the moment following club owner Li Yonghong’s failure to pay off his €303m debt to American hedge fund Elliott Management, who loaned him the capital to purchase the Italian club last April.As such, Milan have now been taken over by Elliot and face an uncertain future with several first-team players expected to leave the San Siro this summer in order to help pay off their debts.One of those players being linked with a move away from the seven-time European champions is Kalinic.Maurizio Sarri satisfied despite Juventus’ draw at Fiorentina Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Maurizio Sarri was satisfied with Juventus’ performance on Saturday afternoon after finishing a tough game at Fiorentina 0-0.“Kalinic is aware of the interest of several teams,” Tomislav Erceg, Kalinic’s agent, told Estadio Deportivo, via Football-Espana.“But he has to wait and see what Milan decides…Atletico are interested, we cannot hide that fact, but Sevilla are too, there are several options open, but it depends on Milan’s management.“Nikola knows how competitive Atletico are, with a great coach like Simeone at the helm, but right now it is not in our hands to decide, once Milan express their decision, we will evaluate it.”Kalinic was originally a part of Croatia’s World Cup squad this summer before being sent home by head coach Zlatko Dalic for refusing to enter the pitch in their 2-0 win over Nigeria in the group stages, despite the striker later claiming that he had a back injury.